Rancho Mirage, CA Assisted Living
A Fulfilling Life
At Mission Hills at Rancho Mirage each day is full of new possibilities. With our dynamic team members you can expect a calming environment that is a result of our team’s passion for our residents. Similar to the motivation of our residents, we strive for balance: activity is balanced with quiet spots, fine dining with casual flair, and full-service programs with a la carte freedom.
An Appetite for Quality And Choices
Experience the creations of our locally renowned chef. We offer the choices and variety you expect at a fine restaurant and the service you deserve. Fresh meals are prepared throughout the day. Fresh baked goods, vine-ripened fruits and crisp salads are among the daily favorites, but special requests based or your dietary needs or personal preferences are always welcomed. You can sit down and relax and eat as you ponder the day. And the best part is that you never have to worry about the preparation or clean up.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities
- Spacious apartments – plenty of room to furnish as you desire
- Private & Shared Accommodations – Unique floor plans
- Private bathrooms with large walk-in showers – Easy to get in and out and move around
- All Utilities (except a phone) are included – no more surprising bills
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry – hassle free lifestyle
- 24/7 staffing with personal pendant communication system – peace of mind knowing someone is close by
- Cable TV – you watch, we pay
- Heated pool and Spa – relax or exercise in comfort
- Restaurant Style Dining – balanced & consistent quality meals
- Media Lounge – let your favorites come to you among friends
- ‘Mission Hills on Wheels’ transportation – Relax and enjoy the ride
- Personalized Care Plan based on Individual Needs – individualized way of life
- Life Journey Assessment – life achievements matter
- Private Dining Room – Continued Family Traditions
- Beauty Salon – walk to your salon appointment
- Medication Management Available – right medication at the right time
- Activities Program – multiple choices left up to you
- Library, Game & Activity Rooms – the whole community is your residence
- Resident Council – your input is very valuable to us
- Family Advisory Board – to keep the families involved
- Pet Therapy Dog Visits – calming and loving to pet
- Pet Friendly – because your best friend may have fur
- World Renown Hospital just 2 miles away – For quick assistance if necessary
Get Up And Go… Or Not
Join in daily exercise groups and various scheduled outings, live entertainment and a variety of clubs. Of course, you can take it all in at your own pace and your suggestions and preferences are what help us fine-tune the programs to fit the community.
It’s Made For You
Like the other homes you’ve lived in throughout your life, our intention is to make Mission Hills at Rancho Mirage a comfortable, personalized fit. Our residents feel like this community was built specifically for them with features, amenities and thoughtful touches that result in overall home-like atmosphere. Indoor comfort transcends into the outdoor signatures that create soothing backdrops and back-to nature escapes. Our living services and Mission Hills extras complement the physical form. There’s weekly housekeeping service, with fresh linens and towels and daily tidy-up service; and spacious bedrooms with private baths. The large common areas include parlors and even specialized services such as a beauty salon. Mission Hills isn’t just living well, it’s living with style.
Relax, You’re Amongst Friends
The best relationships are true partnerships whereby choices and lifestyles are respected, but a helping hand is always nearby. Our staff is available 24-hours a day. Residents are equipped with emergency response system pendants so help can be on its way with the touch of a button. Escort assistance and help with eating, bathing, medication management or getting dressed is offered for the asking. Living at Mission Hills at Rancho Mirage means that you’re always among friends.
Is Assisted Living the Right Choice?
Sometimes the decision to move in to an Assisted Living community is made amidst many challenges. But according to the results of a recent survey, Assisted Living can help create a sense of belonging and control for residents, easing the transition and fostering quality of life. Check out the results of this survey, which focus on the real-life experiences of residents and their family members. Then learn more from our residents by visiting our community.